Monday, 10 November 2014

Survey Results

Today, I logged onto my SurveyMonkey account to check my results after emailing my survey to my classmates. Some of them responded and I was able to check their responses, but of course there's always those people who don't take surveys seriously.
On the other questions such as the music genre questions, the answers were pretty evenly spread out. This may mean that I will have to focus on multiple genres within one topic in my magazine, but as far as I'm concerned, they are only a test sample for my survey. In the future I will create a better survey for a wider audience and use their results.






















The music question is pretty evenly spread out, and unfortunately, I don't really like most of these genres anyway. The comedy won the movie genre question. I guess I'll have to try and be funny in the magazine...

No comments:

Post a Comment