No actual techniques were used in taking these pictures. I wasn't going for anything professional, these were just practice shots. Obviously, I will improve my picture taking skills, but I wasn't expecting anything brilliant today. Overall, the light is spread pretty evenly in the pictures, and nothing is overexposed or underexposed as we are able to see his entire face.
Monday, 17 November 2014
Photography Day
In today's lesson, we have to practice taking photographs, so we are doing a photoshoot-like activity. From this activity, I should be able to practice my camerawork, improving which angles I take pictures in and the lighting too, making sure that I do not overexpose or underexpose my pictures.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
No actual techniques were used in taking these pictures. I wasn't going for anything professional, these were just practice shots. Obviously, I will improve my picture taking skills, but I wasn't expecting anything brilliant today. Overall, the light is spread pretty evenly in the pictures, and nothing is overexposed or underexposed as we are able to see his entire face.
No actual techniques were used in taking these pictures. I wasn't going for anything professional, these were just practice shots. Obviously, I will improve my picture taking skills, but I wasn't expecting anything brilliant today. Overall, the light is spread pretty evenly in the pictures, and nothing is overexposed or underexposed as we are able to see his entire face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment