Friday, 5 December 2014

Making Magazine Practice pt.4


I have finally completed my magazine front cover and contents page too.

The front cover was mostly explained previously. The new things in this updated version is the headline for the exclusive interview with the head boy and head girl of the sixth form. At the bottom there is also a promotion for WHSmith with a chance of winning a voucher for there, and this can be used to buy more school products such as stationary for example. I have included a date and a price for the magazine.



















 
This is the contents page. Overall I think it is very minimal. I only managed to get the layout that I wanted, but not to a good enough quality. I got the picture of the common room that I needed, and despite it being blurry, I feel it is a good picture because there was a large number of students in the room at the time, which showed the communities of the sixth form. The contents had bright colours because they needed to be visible against the also bright background. The contents include things from outside the sixth form because the students are at a point in their lives where they have to get out and start working for themselves. I also included things relating to some subjects which were considered the most popular such as PE (football matches), sociology (meeting with MP), and history (expedition to caves).

No comments:

Post a Comment