Saturday, 21 February 2015

Surveys - Finding Out My Target Audience

I'm going to use SurveyMonkey again like I did in my first task, but this time my questionnaire should be of a better standard.




















I've made an introduction to the questionnaire to give some context behind it, and I figured that this would make respondents take the questionnaire more seriously.
I first ask for the respondent's age and gender, as this will immediately help me decide which age and gender I'm going to cater for and already gives me a clear idea of what type of content to put in my magazine.




















Unfortunately, I am still not really sure about what type of genre I want to base my magazine on. The reason why I only have these few genres as options is because these are the only genres that I am willing to do. However, given that I've done more research into rock and pop magazines, I feel like I would be more comfortable with doing either of those two genres. I am aware that this places some imposition on the respondent, as they may favour a genre that is not even an option in this questionnaire. They will just have to choose their favourite from the list.

























My reasoning for these types of questions are mostly explained in the questions themselves. I decided to include reader interaction just because it will mostly act as filler space for the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment