In the last session, I had to trace a page or two from a magazine, to get their layout. Then, we had to use Adobe InDesign CS3 to try and recreate the layout and everything else on the page. At first, I just created lines to try and get the positioning for the text and pictures right. I tried to make it almost like the magazine, trying to get every millimeter and centimeter right.
It is very confusing at first, but I'm getting the hang of it. It's more confusing trying to remember which lines create what.
I can't find the exact pictures on Google, and it's taking very long to find the exact font as well, so for now I'm trying to use the closest ones I can find. The proportioning of the text is also wrong, but I'm going to fix it eventually. For now, I will take a break from this and continue (and hopefully complete) it another day.


No comments:
Post a Comment